Barkers Home - 10 Ways We're Making Our Store Safe For You
Covid 19 Social Distancing Guidelines
1. HAND-SANITISING STATIONS
There will be hand-sanitising stations at the entrance/exit and throughout the store.
2. CLEAR SOCIAL-DISTANCING SIGNAGE
Allowing you to browse freely whilst keeping a 2 metre distance from others.
3. MONITORED CAPACITY LEVELS
Staff will be monitoring the number of customers in-store as they enter/exit.
4. DEEP CLEANING
The store has been deep cleaned by our cleaning operatives, Maid in North Yorkshire. The whole team have been trained to clean to deal with Covid 19. The cleaning team will be regularly disinfecting high-touch surfaces.
5. FACE COVERINGS
In line with the recent Government guidelines on wearing face coverings in shops, as from Friday 24th July it will be essential to wear a mask when shopping in both of our stores.
6. pROTECTIve equipment
We have had protective plastic screens fitted at all of our till points to help stop the spread of germs during face-to-face transactions. Our team also have access to masks and gloves.
7. CONTACTLESS PAYMENT PREFFERRED
If you can, we would prefer you to use contactless payment. This will reduce the contact between our sales team and yourself. We also ask that you scan your own Privilege Card.
8. RE-OPENING OF TREE VIEW CAFÉ
Our Tree View Café is now open. We will be offering a range of light snacks and sandwiches, such as home-made scones, cakes and panini's. The following changes have been made to fall in line with the government guidelines:
- We will be reducing the number of tables and customers in the café to allow for social distancing
- Table service only, with single-use menu's.
- We will take the contact details of each customer in Tree View Café, which will then be kept for 21 days - this is in line with the Government's track and trace policy.
9. FURNITURE & BED DELIVERIES
We are carrying out safe two person deliveries. All of our drivers are working in fixed teams, will wear face masks and gloves, and will carry hand sanitisers at all times.
10. ONE-WAY SYSTEMS
We will be operating a clearly marked one-way in and out system, as well as one-way staircases to the first floor. This will allow you to keep the 2 metre distance at all times.
We look forward to welcoming you back in-store.