Barkers Privilege Rewarding Loyalty
To join Barkers Privilege, simply request a Privilege Card at any till point throughout our stores whilst making a purchase, and our staff will be happy to assist you.
Join the family today and start collecting Privilege Points. With 2 Barkers stores bursting at the seams with wonderful things to buy, you'll soon be reaping the rewards! You will receive invitations to product launches, fashion events, money saving evenings and weekends, and be among the first to hear about new products and pre-sale savings.
Collect Privilege Points as you spend. Privilege Points can be spent across all departments, including all restaurants and in both stores.
Barkers Privilege Card Terms and Conditions:
Barkers Privilege Card Scheme
- The Barkers Privilege Card scheme is operated by, and is the property of Barkers Northallerton Ltd. Customers are invited to become Cardholders by registering their details with the Company.
- Privilege Points can be collected and spent on purchases made in either store or café/restaurant. The number of points collected per £1 spent may vary. Check in-store or online at www.barkers.co.uk for more information.
- Barkers Privilege Cardholders will be invited to exclusive in-store events, gain Privilege Points, savings, benefits, and be among the first to hear about what’s new!
- The accumulated Privilege Points are recorded on the card itself, so the Cardholder must present the Privilege Card when making a purchase. Cardholders may request a balance of how many points they have accumulated from any till in either store.
- The high environmental and financial costs of stationary and postage means communication will normally be electronic, through e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, www.barkers.co.uk and of course our knowledgeable staff.
- Barkers will NOT bombard you with excessive information, which can be annoying, and will NOT share your details with other companies.
- Barkers reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of the Privilege Card and add or exclude certain products, services, or terminate it without prior notice.
- Safe keeping of the Privilege Card and the points held on it are the responsibility of the Cardholder. Only the Cardholder may obtain Privilege Points from transactions made in-store.
- Should there be any reason for suspecting abuse of the Privilege Card terms and conditions, Barkers retains the right to de-activate any Privilege Card without notice. Any remaining Privilege Points would then be lost and void.
- The Privilege Card does not accumulate points from purchases made online, or on the purchase of Gift Cards. Points are not exchangeable for cash.
Redeeming Privilege Points
- Privilege Points can be spent in Barkers High St. Store and edge of town at Barkers Home Store, as well as the High St. Restaurant, 1882 Café and Bistro, and over at Barkers Home, the Tree View Café.
- In the event of no activity on your Privilege Card Account for a 24 month period, Barkers reserve the right to close the account and all accumulated points will be lost.
- Cardholders need to have a minimum balance of 500 Privilege Points in order to redeem against any in-store purchases. Merchandise chosen to redeem against must have a minimum value of £5.
- You will need to present your Privilege Card if goods are returned on which you obtained Privilege Points. Any points previously obtained from the goods being returned will be deducted from your Privilege Points balance.
- Should you have already redeemed the Privilege Points obtained from the goods being returned then you will be required to pay the outstanding amount back to the company before any relevant refund is issued.