Barkers Northallerton Gift Card
A Barkers Gift Card is the ideal present, and can be used in all departments in both our high street store and Barkers Home.
Gift Cards are available in any denomination from £5 up, and can be purchased at any till point throughout our stores with the exclusion of the restaurants.
Gift Card Instructions
- Select your card from any till point in our High Street store or edge of town at Barkers Home Store.
- Pay for the transaction in the normal manner.
- To check your balance, take your gift card to any till and a Sale Advisor will check your balance for you.
Terms and Conditions
- Barkers Gift Cards are issued by Barkers (Northallerton) Ltd, 198-202 High Street, Northallerton, North Yorkshire, DL7 8LP.
- The balance on the card can be used for in-store purchases for full or part payment.
- The amount deposited or redeemed from a card will be shown on the till receipt for each transaction.
- Barkers (Northallerton) Ltd cannot be responsible for any lost or stolen Gift Card or any balance that remains on such cards.
- Barkers (Northallerton) Ltd reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions that apply or discontinue the card at any time. Any notification of change will be displayed at the Customer Service Desk.
- No change or refunds can be given on the cards or the balance on the cards exchanged for cash.
- The card and balance will expire 2 years from the date the card was last used. Balance enquiries are not considered as use.
- Your Gift card is valuable, so treat it like cash.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.